Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Break 2010 Post (AKA a whole bunch of cute cousin pics!)

Lincoln and I spent this Spring Break with my sister, her kiddos, and my parents. We had a few days of doing nothing much and a day at the zoo. All in all it was a great week with great weather! Lincoln seemed to enjoy having his cousins around (at least to just watch as he does!)

An afternoon at the park....great times with Nena!
Tummy time with cousin Phoebe
All 3 cousins....Eli was a little "under the weather" on Tuesday and now that has passed through almost everyone in the family (not me so I am keeping my fingers crossed!)
Wednesday we went to Northpark so Phoebe (and Eli) could make a bear at Build a Bear. The Paci Fairy came and left Phoebe a note to put her paci in the bear. The idea seems to be working so far (but the fairy forgot one paci at home in the bed, Ooops!)
Thursday we ventured to the Dallas Zoo. I love going to the zoo and I am very happy that we bought a membership so there will be many summer days spent there.
A mid-morning snack
All of our elephants!
Phoebe really was happy in this picture
We always end the zoo trip on the endangered animals carousel. Phoebe wanted to ride the zebra but it was taken so she settled for this animal.
And Eli! Lincoln enjoyed watching the ride
He needed a hat to protect his bald head
Not sure we will ever get a good picture of all three (and Ben and Sarah having a baby so our chances of ever getting a good cousin picture is slim!)
It was a great day at the zoo except for a small part of losing Phoebe. It was about 15 minutes of panic for all of us (including Phoebe!) pretty sure she never let go of any of us after that!
We took a weekend trip to KS for a wedding reception to end our break but I haven't downloaded those pictures yet. We came back on Sunday with Lincoln having a stomachbug that was passed to Shane and my dad. Praying I don't get it!
It was a great Spring Break and now I can't wait until summer! 10 more weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you all had a good Spring Break. I love the picture of Lincoln with the hat on!

    ReplyDelete