Friday, July 6, 2012

Who wore it best?

Having different gender kids makes it hard to repeat or pass on clothes. They have shared a few sleepers though so it is fun to compare.
Lincoln received a Nebraska sleeper from my aunt when my cousin played football for the Huskers. Since it is just a red sleeper, Lola was able to wear it too.
Lincoln- 4 1/2 months

Lola- 3 1/2 months

Lola is definitely a little chubbier than Lincoln was and more smiley. But both are pretty cute!

(Yes, I know all the KS family hates this sleeper but I am neutral in my team preference. They wear whatever team colors they are given. Lincoln does have a KS jersey. We will see what team gear Lola receives this fall.) 

1 comment:

  1. Miss Lola is so darn cute, even thou she is wearing Nebraska outfit (LOL just kidding, the red looks great) I just love her smile!! We have two precious and beautiful grandchildren, but I am going to have to see about red/yellow/ black (Chiefs) or purple/white (k-state) colors or outfits for them !!! Im thinking purple outfit with a big bow to match for Lola and a shirt to match for Lincoln!!! LOL, I cannot wait to play with these two sweet grandkids!!!
    Lots of love Gigi

    ReplyDelete