The kids and I started back to school on Monday. They both did fairly well. Lincoln cried but was better after a couple of minutes. The picture I received midday showed him playing and smiling so I know he was having a good time.
Lola had a hard time napping the first day, like only sleeping 45 minutes ALL DAY! As soon as we got home, she slept all evening and night. She was exhausted! The second was better with a short nap and a long nap in the afternoon.
Lincoln is in the RED room. His room is a little more structured with assigned chairs and I am happy with that. Lincoln loves to be around his friends so I know he will have a great year. Lola was moved to another room after her first day. She was originally put in the yellow room but there were too many babies so they moved her down since she was the youngest. So she is in BROWN room this year. I am happy with her teachers and I am anxious to see how her first year goes.
I know I have said this before but going to work everyday is only possible because I know they are both in great hands. This daycare is the best of the best!

No comments:
Post a Comment