I have so much I could blog about but I don't have the energy to write about it all. Maybe this weekend it will happen. So for now I will write a meaningless post of confessions lately with a few cute pictures.
1. Lincoln has taken a poptart for breakfast almost every day so far this year. The days he didn't take a poptart it was Donut Friday. Yep, pretty sure that qualifies me for "that mom" award.
2. I am a little sad that the original Teen Mom is over. The first episodes aired when I was pregnant with Lincoln so I was sucked in and I have watched ever since. I am little sad I can't follow Caitlynn and Maci anymore. I am ok with not seeing Farrah or Amber. Those two were pretty much train wrecks from the start.
3. I have grown to love running. I started the C25K this summer and I have made it up to running 3 miles at a time. I need to do a 5k but I really don't want to spend the money to do but I need it. I have set a few running goals and I am ready to see if I can actually do them. I still need to buy mace or have a tracking device on my phone since it is getting darker in the evenings when I do my runs. I am a little paranoid about that.
4. I never get my big camera out anymore! Really, it is sad. My kids are so cute and I do take pictures but it is 98% of the time on my phone. Lola's baby book might be filled with iPhone pics. Don't judge!
Here are a few recent pics from the phone.
Seriously, can she be any cuter?! I don't think so!
Game Day ready!
She is a big girl now who can sit up on her own.
5. So ready for fall! Cooler temps, jeans, soups, Halloween, oh I can not wait! Plus, I am so ready to see what direction Grey's Anatomy goes after that finale!

No comments:
Post a Comment