10 things I have learned this first year Lola:
1) Everything you do makes your brother seem so old.
2) A girl can wrestle as great as a boy.
3) A hair bow can never be too big!4) Dressing a girl is so much more fun than a boy.
5) Donut holes are better eaten with one in each hand.
6) There is no better feeling than cuddling with a sleeping baby.
7) Raising two kids plus working full time is the hardest thing I have ever done and mom guilt is the worst feeling ever.
8) Loving these two sweet babies is the easiest thing I have ever done.
9) You think your family feels complete until you have another, then you realize it wasn't complete her.
10) A year flies by faster with the second child than with the first.

Hey there
ReplyDeleteNumber 9 is certainly true of grandparenting. There just seems to be more room in the heart for each addition.
Hope this next year is just as good.
Love you
Dad