Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mom!

My mom had a milestone birthday this year so we decided to get everyone together for a party. Since all her 3 children and add-ons were going to be together, we decided to have a family picture made since the last one does not include Lola and Abby. I think we got some good ones. 
All the girls.
Ready to pick up chicks. Oh these 3 boys make for lots of wrestling and laughs.
My little unit. Lola is the "smilest" baby until a stranger gets out their camera then she is all blank face. I think it's her model face.
All the grandbabies. I am not sure we will ever get all 6 smiling in the same shot.
Another family picture
This was an outtake from the day. It shows what actually happens with this crowd. A wasp flew by Phoebe and she FREAKED OUT (she does it so well). All the adults reacted to that and this picture was snapped. This might be my favorite!
Happy Birthday, Mom! I hope it was a great birthday. We love you! Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,
    It was a great time. Thanks for putting it all together.

    ReplyDelete