I have not neglected the blog already, I just have nothing interesting to blog about! Really I am trying to soak up all the summer I can by doing NOTHING....really some days I sit and watch tv all day and I am enjoying it because I know it is my last summer to have that luxury!

While I am in Amarillo, Shane will be in great state of Kansas for one of his best bud's bachelor party. Good luck boys!

But anyways back to our life....I am 29 weeks and my doctor appointment went great today. His heartbeat was normal and all my measurements are right on schedule. I will have another sonogram next week so I will get to see his precious face then! I can't believe that this baby will be here in 10 weeks or LESS!!! (Shane got a little nervous when I mentioned that!)
I am making my last trip out of town before Lincoln gets here. I am going to the exciting city of Amarillo to see these two precious kiddos with my mom! I can't wait and they will be coming back with us!!! Let's hope the traveling goes well and it doesn't wipe me out too much!

While I am in Amarillo, Shane will be in great state of Kansas for one of his best bud's bachelor party. Good luck boys!

Well that is about it....nothing too exciting! Hopefully my life will be more exciting next week after being with Phoebe and Eli!
Until next time.....

I love the days where I watch tv all day!! So nice!
ReplyDelete