Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Beginning Post (the tester!)

Well I am going to start this whole blogging thing! Not sure how great I will be at it but I figured summer was the time for me to figure it out! I am hoping this blog will be a way to keep all family current in the happenings of our lives. Here is a quick recap of our history!


Met Shane in March 2006 through mutual friends and have been together ever since!

Not a great picture of us but it is one of the only early pics of us!

Shane proposed on April 17, 2008. It was a HUGE shock to me (and probably some of you too!) and I got to planning my wedding while still teaching.

We got married December 6, 2008. It was a beautiful wedding with family and friends and it was what I always wanted for a wedding (and a fun party!) We didn't take an actual honeymoon because we thought we would wait until the summer when we both had more vacation time, BUT.....





In February of 2009 (yes only 2 months after the wedding) we found out we were expecting baby #1! Baby Boy Lincoln is due October 6th and we are happy (very shocked at first!) to meet our little boy!

This is definitely not an early pregnancy pic but I have been terrible at taking belly pics! This was taken this summer (about 23 weeks) in Colorado on our mini honeymoon/ "babymoon" vacation.
Well that is a quick recap of our lives.....crazy! I am hoping to get better at this blog (and get it cuter!) So be sure to check back!
Until next time!




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go, Carrie! Can't wait to see what's next.
    XXXmomXXX

    ReplyDelete