Saturday, January 9, 2010

Yes, I am still alive

I started back to school this week and it has been BUSY! I am made it through most the days without crying but it is very sad to leave my sweet, smiley boy in the morning. I just keep thinking that Spring Break is about 10 weeks away then summer will be right around the corner!

I figure I should post about 2nd Christmas celebration before it gets to be spring. We went to KS for the Nimz Christmas over New Year's. Lincoln was spoiled (again) and we had a quick, relaxing weekend to enjoy of just staying inside.


Grandpa and Grandma Nimz came to see us (really just Lincoln but I like to think it was the 3 of us!)
4 generations again
Lincoln got a firetruck from the family. It is pretty cute and looks cute in the living room for now!
And he got a rocking horse

It was a fun time with the Nimz bunch but a COLD trip to KS! I don't think we will be going back until summer when it will be warmer!

1 comment:

  1. Love the firetruck! Lincoln is getting so big. I love the picture of the 4 generations of Nimz, too cute!

    ReplyDelete