Thursday, January 28, 2010

What are we up to lately?!

I did not mean to neglect this blog so much since I know family checks for recent pictures of Lil' Lincoln. Since I have started back to work, I have let the blogging go. I jumped back into the craziness of school and feel that I have gotten back into the hang of things. But I am still pretty sad about missing Lincoln during the day. Lincoln has proven to be a morning baby and he is all smiles when I leave for work. When I get home in the evenings seems to be his cranky time, so I get to deal with a cranky boy all evening until his bedtime at 8:30. This week has been rough being the "working outside the home" mom. I am sad that I only get about 30 minutes of my smiley boy in the morning and I know he is pleasant when I am at work. This whole being a grown-up, paying bills, and having a job thing is no fun! When is summer?!!

Here are few things Lincoln has been up to lately!

Riding his horse he got for Christmas from Gigi and Pappy

Watching tv with Daddy
Playing with his farm friends
Lincoln is not mad int hie picture, he is talking. He talks ALL THE TIME! He will jabber away to whoever will listen (especially at church!)
Anyways I am making it a goal to post more often on here since I know I have faithful readers (mostly family). Hopefully I can get his 4 month pictures soon!



4 comments:

  1. Heavens to betsey! That is the sweetest baby I have seen in a long, long time!! Even if you add no captions, you need to keep the pictures coming. I miss him more than you can even imagine. Sing Song seems like such a long time away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see more pics of little Linc. He is so stinkin' cute. I love the talking picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lincoln is, indeed a sweet baby, and quite a talker. Sometimes, though, he just looks around to check things out. I'm glad he's getting more and more into the schedule you need for him to be on. I know you miss him, but you're all doing just fine.
    ditto on the grown up thing:(
    XXXmom/nenaXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie, so good to hear from you! Congrats on getting married & your sweet little boy. He is precious! We need to get together some time. I had no idea you lived so close (I'm in Garland)!

    ReplyDelete