Monday, February 1, 2010

4 Months!

Lincoln's 4 month birthday came pretty quickly! This last month, Lincoln has really started to show personality quite a bit. He is a pretty fun little guy.

Some things I want to remember at 4 months....
  • At the pediatrician today, Lincoln weighed 12 lbs 2 oz (5th percentile), length was 24" (25th percentile) and head was in the 45th percentile. He is small but growing so the doctor has no concerns.
  • He got his first taste of rice cereal and was a not a fan but would tolerate it. Pretty funny to watch though!
  • Lincoln still sleeps great at night. He goes down about 8:30 and sleeps until about 6am. It is great! He still not a great napper during the day though. He will take about 3 naps a day and each last about an hour to an hour and a half, I am lucky if he sleeps 2 hours.
  • Lincoln is a morning baby....he loves to see our faces in the morning and will smile for anyone at 6am! Not sure how long this will last!
  • Lincoln is a talker. He jabbers the most in the morning but will carry on "conversations" with me when I get home for a bit.
  • Lincoln is far a momma's boy. I know this will change so I am soaking it up now. He is content with Shane but if he is tired then he needs me. If a stranger holds him and he can see me then he starts to pout, which is pretty cute to see. Usually once he realizes that the stranger will feed and hold him then he is fine with them. He is kind of a drama queen.
  • Lincoln is still on nectar and a half for his feedings (which are about every 3 to 4 hours and he is eating about 8 oz each feeding, yes he is a pig!) We have a swallow study next week so I am hoping that it changes soon. We are tired of buying Simply Thick!
  • Lincoln's hands are always in his mouth and he is always drooling. He gets his clothes changed more often now!
  • He is wearing a size 2 diaper, 3-6 month onesies/tees, and 0-3 pants. He has the skinniest waist.

Lincoln has been pretty fun lately and he is looking more and more like Shane!

His hands are his new best friend.

Holding onto his monkey
A little smile....this boy has the sweetest smile but as soon as I get a camera out then he gets a "What is that?" look. Drives me crazy!
Cutie boy before church. We have been visiting The Branch lately and Lincoln seems to pretty comfortable in the nursery (good thing!)

Mom and boy....I am sure he was talking during this picture
Family picture before church

That is about it! I am hoping to get the pictures of his first rice cereal experience up soon but I am making no promises!



5 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love that picture of you and him together! He is developing such a little personality. I can't wait to see what he is like when he gets a little older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful family picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (that last one was nena)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow time is flying by! He is so precious, I can't wait to see him again.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you remember my little sister, Jessica? She and her husband go to The Branch as well along with Jay Duty (I'm assuming you know him) and many of my friends from ACU. I love visiting that church! The live music is such a fun experience.

    ReplyDelete