Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The weekend ahead

I can not wait for the weekend to start so I can head to good ole Abilene. Sing Song weekend has arrived! If you never went to ACU or know anyone that did then you will never know the importance of Sing Song. It is a show put on by the students of songs, choreography, homemade costumes, and all the magic that comes with. I loved Sing Song and all the "stress" that came with it. Some people would like to go back to high school days, not me but I would love the chance to revisit ACU especially at Sing Song.
Keely, my roomie for 3 years in college and one year out of college (love this gal!), practicing the "Sing Song" face

This is the only picture I have on my computer that has a glimpse of the great homemade costumes. We were penguins my senior year. (Sophomore year: Grass, wonderful year! and Junior year: Ants)
Can't wait to visit the campus and take Lincoln for the first time! I am secretly pushing for Lincoln to continue the family tradition!



No comments:

Post a Comment