Thursday, December 16, 2010

The BIG 2-9!

Shane celebrated his 29th birthday on December 14th. I had every intention of blogging on his actual birthday but life got in the way and I am currently at home with a sick baby so I finally have time.

We celebrated his birthday 3 times but I have few pictures to show. We headed up to McKinney for a pizza lunch with yummy cake at my bro and SIL's house. The only picture I got was one of Lincoln lovin' on Baby Isaac. He really does love on him on his own with no perusading from anyone. I am sure Isaac is thrilled about the open mouth kisses.
That night Shane and I went out with friends for dinner and movie but I have no pictures to show. :(

On his actual birthday, I made dinner and cherry pie. It was a nice, quiet evening at home.


Shane received these glasses and a book from Lincoln and I...doesn't he look thrilled?!
Shane is not happy about the next birthday coming up...the BIG 30!

2 comments:

  1. Apparently, Shane is so old that his pie looks like it is on fire!

    Tell him belated birthday from us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,
    30 is no big deal, 40 on the other hand..whew!
    Happy birthday, though.
    Don

    ReplyDelete