December 6, 2010

December 6, 2008

December 6, 2008 was a wonderful day for me and I loved my wedding. I would go back and do it all the same again if I could. Shane and I have been through a lot these last two years. We have had times of stress and times of joy. I wouldn't want anyone else by my side. Can't wait to see what the future holds for us!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! We love you very much!!! Marriage is funny sometimes to see how you handle the curve balls thrown at you now and then to test your strenghts and weakness, You and Shane are a very strong couple and will do beautiful with what the future holds for you!!!
ReplyDeleteMarriage and a family is a GREAT step in life!!!! And a wonderful gift from God!!!
Love Mom and Dad Nimz
Hey there,
ReplyDeleteProud of you both (all three) The best a father can ask for is the happiness of his kids through good decisions, tough times, and faithful love. You two have that in abundance.
Love you
Dad