Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm thankful for..

We spent a great week at my sister's with my family for Thanksgiving. I will let the pictures do the talking and Lincoln's list of "I'm thankful for...."

1. Donut holes....we left EARLY Tuesday morning and Lincoln gobbled up 9 donut holes! Yes 9!! I think he would have eaten all 12 but his Grandaddy snagged a few.
2. Super heroes and princesses who help clean up.
3. Pink cars from our cousin Phoebe....this was his favorite toy and I think almost had his daddy convinced that he needed one at home.
4. Aunt Jordan's famous mashed potatoes....Lincoln started his spoon with these potatoes, they are that good! When his bowl was empty, he would use his spoon to point at the vat of potatoes.
5. Nena (and Grandaddy)!!! She and Grandaddy love each of those kiddos more than I think possible! They were in grandparent heaven all four together.
(I had to include this outtake picture. This took about 10 pictures to get one decent picture.)
6. A homemade magical wand.....Lincoln played with his fair share of princess/ girlie toys this week. He came home and picked back up with his cars and trucks though.
7. Practicing walking...he started to really take more steps this week. One night he went back and forth to us for a long time. I think by Christmas we will a full-time walker.
8. A baby cousin to love on.....This picture with Isaac was not staged. Anytime Lincoln was in grasping distance of Isaac he wanted to love on him. He would pat his head (or face), hug him, and give many open mouthed kisses. It was the first time Lincoln ever showed real affection to another baby. It was so sweet! But who wouldn't want to love on that fluffy, squishy baby?!
9. Cute Thanksgiving shirts....Nena whipped these up for the grandbabies. They were the cutest kiddos on Thanksgiving!
And the back had each child's list of thanks
Close-up of Lincoln's list
10. Thanksgiving feast....enough said!
11. Great family to be around and love on

We had a great week and I am sad to be back to work tomorrow. But only 14 1/2 more school days until Christmas break! Hope you were as blessed this week!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,
    what a fun Thanksgiving! All the kids were great, except nearly everyone got sick, for once not me. It was so much fun and Lincoln was his usual charming self.
    Love you,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete