The latest event was Lincoln's tubes surgery today. Since Lincoln has had so many ear infections his first year, we made the decisions to go ahead and have it done. We planned on today so we could have the week off to recover but it was a little different than planned. He woke up with a 102 fever so we were unsure for a bit if it would actually happen. The doctors decided to go ahead and have it done to prevent any more infections. He has spent most of the day sleeping (he took a 5 hour nap!) I am hoping he is the same tomorrow.
Since I can't have a post without pictures I included a couple recent ones.
Here is his snazzy outfit for a donut run on Saturday morning.
Sorry for the absence of blogging, I am hoping to be better with all the holiday festivities on the calendar.

No comments:
Post a Comment