Friday, January 7, 2011

Jolly Christmas 2010

Our NYE weekend was spent with the our Jolly family/ cousins. It was a fast weekend but it seemed relaxing because we didn't have too much packed into it. I have almost no pictures to show all the fun but I guess that means we were just having too much fun!

Cousin time in Nena and Grandaddy's bed
This is where most of my pictures were taken...pretty cute though!
Present Phoebe!
Eli and my brother got Nerf swords so many sword fights
Phoebe and I made confetti cupcakes, which Phoebe decorated herself with MANY sprinkles. She is one cute girl!

It was a fast weekend and it made me want to spend more time with my family soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there
    It was fun and I'm glad we were all feeling good.
    not long before Lincoln can have his own sword.
    Love you
    Dad

    ReplyDelete