When Lincoln was born, he looked JUST LIKE Shane. I was thankful that I carried him
because you would never have guessed he was mine. But his looks sure have changed in the last 17 months and he is looking less like Shane. I don't think he looks EXACTLY like one of us but a great mixture of the two.
You decide....
This is me at 1 year.

I think Lincoln has my face shape, nose, curly hair and cheeks. (You can see the shadow of the curly hair in this picture.)

And here is a 1 year picture of Shane.
Lincoln has his eye shape (not color) chin, and
blonde hair.

I think the picture below is another good picture to compare. It was taken at Xmas and he looks us both.
See my round face and cheeks and Shane's eyes.

What do you think?!
Whoever he looks like he sure is cute!
I think he looks more like you than Shane...even his eyes. Whomever he looks like, he is one cutie-patootie!!
ReplyDeleteThat picture of you is adorable!! I think he looks more like you too!
ReplyDeletePam
Hey there,
ReplyDeleteHe certainly favors you both in certain ways. I will say that he and his daddy sure have a lot of the same expressions and mannerisms. What I hope is that he is like you both in character, that would be a great similarity and more important. He is a cutie though.
Love
Grandaddy
Cute posting, I see both of you in him and he is so very cute! Yes I seen more of Shane when he was first born, but the older Lincoln gets I see more of you in him. His personalitly is definitely the both of you with is awesome, and he cracks me up. Lincoln is a little man of many faces and alot of laughter.
ReplyDeleteLove GiGi
I think he looks more like you the older he gets. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is undoubtedly your boy.
ReplyDelete