February seems to be the winter month for Texas. Last year
around this time we got inches of snow and this year is looking the same. We have had 4 days off of school (and yes I am loving it!) because of ice and snow. I like the snow and it gives me reasons to stay home and get work done but I am happy to only have it one month out of the year.
February 2010
Our house in
Lewisville.....I do miss the tall trees a bit.

Lincoln was
ok with the snow last year at 4 months (this is probably one of my all time favorite pictures of him)

February 2011
Our house in Red Oak (less snow, smaller trees)

Lincoln was curious about the snow and questioned why I had brought him out of the warm house to the frigid temperatures

This is how he really feels about the snow. He does not have any of the KS blood in him. Guess he is a beach, summer baby at heart. I can't wait to see him at the beach this summer!

So we have spent the last 4 days inside in our
jammies. Lincoln has come down with something (again). He has a terrible cough, snotty nose, and a fever since Wednesday so we resting at home and enjoying the slow life.

We have enjoyed the snow this year and I am now looking
forward to spring!
Hello, you are mistaken (LOL) the KS blood runs true in this little guy. I would cry to if I didn't have a sled to ride down a big hill, and I just had to set in the snow! Pappy and I have a two sleds and a BIG hill which would put a smile on Lincolns face, so bundle him up and come to KS. (LOL). The bonus of KS is that we get a lot of snow days to stay home cuddled up, and a chance to build a snowman!!!
ReplyDeleteLots of love and kisses.
Pappy & GIGI