Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cousin Camp 2011

Cousins Camp is a week filled with swimming, day trips, laughing, screeching, and lovin'. This post is picture overload but it is easier for me to do one big post than multiple smaller ones.

Wrestling started the week off. Lincoln is not afraid even though he is the smallest.
Sprinkler fun

Having older cousins makes the scary things in life, not so scary after all. He would never go in a sprinkler until he had Eli and Phoebe with him.

Phoebe LOVES her Baby Wincon and she is quite the mommy with him. Not sure he is thrilled with the having another mommy-figure but he will do whatever for food.

We took two "field trips" during cousin map. The first was to Hawaiian Falls waterpark but to save my camera, I didn't take it with me. It was a fun time had by all.


The second trip was to the Children's Aquarium in Fair Park. It is a smaller (cheaper $$) aquarium but it was a great place to go with our crew. Lincoln seems to enjoy aquariums more than zoos because he can see the animal up close.


A great picture with an 8 year old, 4 year old, and 21 month old doesn't happen so we settle with a decent picture.



He is just tall enough to see the fish.

Phoebe looking at the alligator. Lincoln would not go near this tank.

Nena was the only brave person to feed the stingrays. She said it was odd.

Lincoln was not a fan of this. Much to large for him to enjoy!

After the aquarium we walked around beautiful grounds of Fair Park. It had rained the night before so there was a good amount of water around.


Eli is great with Lincoln and Lincoln loves to hang out with his older cousin.

Playing in the puddles was Lincoln's favorite part of the whole day.

I am thankful for the relationships that Lincoln is developing with his cousins. Now we need to plan new, fun trips for Cousins Camp next year!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,
    I love the picture of he and Nena next to the stingray. I can tell you I have tried to hold him when he wanted to be somewhere else! I'm surprised you got a picture.
    Great fun!
    Love you
    Dad

    ReplyDelete