Lincoln is blessed to have a fabulous daddy. From the day Lincoln was born, he has been the center of Shane's world. Shane and I both have wonderful examples of great dads and I am thankful that Lincoln does as well. Thanks for being a great daddy, Shane!

Shane and I both grew up camping as kids and we have wanted to take Lincoln to the lake for his first time. We decided we would go to Lake Whitney and rent a cabin for the weekend. Father's Day weekend seemed like the best time to go.
The cabin grounds we stayed at had peacocks everywhere. Their calls were loud and Lincoln was pretty scared of them. They were neat to look at (from a distance). Lincoln would mimic their call which was funny to hear.

Mr. Cool himself ready for the lake. He wears these sunglasses ALL the time! It is so funny!

Lincoln loved playing in the sand with his pail and shovel. I can't wait to take him to the beach this summer.


My parents joined us on Saturday afternoon for some lake time. Lincoln was
ok with going in the water but he preferred to be on the shore with the sand.
Workin again.

It was hot and the single room cabin made us feel like we were sitting on each other but we had a fun weekend at the lake. I see more camping in the future!
Funny,
ReplyDeleteI see a boat in the future.
Love you
Dad