Double digits?! Two months until the BIG 1 year?! What?! Wasn't I just posting that we were expecting?! I guess I will out on my girl panties and move on about it.
Lola at 10 months....
Social
- This girl is still every one's best friend. She is smiley and very content when she is left with someone. She has the sweetest smile and laughs at her brother a lot.
- She started waving hi and bye a couple weeks ago. It is oh so sweet. When she takes a ride in the bye bye buggy at school, her teachers say she just waves and smiles like she is in a parade.
- Lola has started wrestling and playing more with her Daddy and brother. If you are laying on the floor, she will climb over you and laugh.
- She still super busy! No walking yet but great at cruising furniture. Her crawling is very fast and Lincoln is not a fan of it. She constantly has bruises on her head because she is going to do what she wants even if a chair or door are in the way.
- She is saying mama, dadada, bububa, and bebe (baby).
- Her teachers say she is very curious and so sweet. She loves her teachers and smiles once she sees them.
- Lola is not a fan of drinking her bottles but I think it has more to do with being still. If she is tired then she will always drink 6 oz and fall asleep once it is gone.
- She is eating oatmeal and 3 jars of food a day. She will eat whatever we are eating after her jar food. I give her the jar food because I am unsure of how much actually gets her mouth when she feeds herself.
- Lola still only has 2 bottom teeth. I am nervous to give her any meats because she doesn't chew very well but she does love any pasta and most veggies.
- We have noticed that her cheeks get blotchy when she eats raspberries so we are going to stay clear of berries for awhile then I will slowly introduce them again. She loves bananas and green beans.
- Lola has finally started sleeping all night this last week. She goes down about 7:15 pm and sleeps until 6:30 am.
- At school, Lola will take 2 naps but the length is not consistent. On the weekends, she usually only takes on nap a day, I would prefer her to take one long nap the same time as Lincoln instead of 2 short naps. She seems to do well with one long nap so I am happy with it.
No stats this month because we will not go back until 1 year. But she is one tall girl! She wears some 12 month clothes especially if it's a one piece outfit. Not sure where she gets her height because we are definitely not tall people.
Lola has had a couple new bouts with ear infections and a 24 hour virus recently. She is currently congested with another ear infection I am sure but her attitude is still pretty happy overall.
Oh how I love this square face! She was not in the mood for pictures but I get this face a lot when I do get my actual camera and not just my phone.
This is how most of the pictures went today. Her reaching for the camera or crawling away.

No comments:
Post a Comment