I figured I should just get this post up before Valentines! I had all the pictures ready but Blogger was acting funny and wouldn't let me upload pics.
We had Xmas with my family the weekend between Xmas and New Years. We didn't have too much on the schedule but it was nice to have some time for the cousins to play. We played, ate, opened presents, and enjoyed each other.
Here is the crew of 6 and the only picture taken of all 6 together, apparently in jammies,
My mom smocked the 3 girls dresses so we tried to have a photo shot. One girl was very cooperative, one was too busy to sit still for a second and the other needed assistance to sit up. They did look precious though! The two youngest girls (Lola and Abby)
And the boy cousin picture....this was taken moments before they were racing down the sidewalk and Lincoln fell off which ended with a pretty good knot on his head.
There were adults this weekend but none made the cut for pictures, maybe next time I will be better about getting pictures of everyone. But I am not promising anything! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment