Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Randoms

I seem to only post on holidays or Lola's monthly posts so I figured I would throw in a random update of our lives.
  • This is the first weekend in almost 4 weeks that no one in the house is sick. We have had 3 weekends of doing nothing to not spread our germs. I have many things to do on my list that are NOT inside the house!
  • I am so ready for spring! Our weather in TX recently has been spring-like and it makes me anxious for the season. Plus my sister sent all my niece's hand-me downs that are spring and summer so Lola has a whole new wardrobe waiting to be worn.
  • I am already failing with this whole homework assignments with Lincoln. Flat Stanley was sent home with Lincoln on Monday and we have only taken him to the gas station and donut store this morning. I am hoping this weekend we can get him out more.
  • Speaking of Lincoln, we have started the whole bad word phase at our house. Stupid has been his word of choice and it is quite lovely coming out of your toddler's mouth. I am hoping this phase passes quickly.
  • I saw this matching outfit set on FB the other day. I like coordinating outfits for our family but I think this is a bit much. I like either outfit separately.

  • This girl is getting too big for me! This week she has started to hold her own bottle and she almost not a baby anymore. Yikes!

That is about it for our family. Hopefully something fun and exciting will happen this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment