3) My recovery will be longer 4) I get nervous about surgery (that is main reason!) So at is all my new baby news...just keeping my fingers crossed that he turns on his own!!!
Well on to some pics of my 2 favorite kiddos who came to Dallas and stayed here for the week. I can't get enough of these kids!
Phoebe needed to nap while at my house so she got to test out "Wincoln's" bed. (Phoebe calls him Wincoln and I love it!)

Blowing bubbles to pass the time

Eli drew this picture outside our house....it is Shane and I with Wincoln in my belly!
Well summer is coming to end in about a week and a half and I am torn on my feelings. I LOVE all things about summer...swimming, laying out, napping in the middle of the day, no schedules, and so much more! But I am ready to get back to school so I can get my classroom ready and start my sub plans in case this baby decides to come early (which he probably will!)
Until next time!
Carrie


Phoebe looks HUGE in that bed! My kids are still "adjusting" to being back home. Oh well. Glad y'all had fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun week! :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see Lincoln...hope he turns!!!