Started the summer off with a long weekend to Colorado in June
There was enough SNOW still up in the mountains! It was wonderful to see and a great way to escape the TX heat!
We bought a family car this summer.....'09 Hyundai Santa Fe. I love it! It has so many fancy features that make it special!
We hosted another Fourth of July at our house this year. It was fun as usual but for some reason I don't have a picture of the whole family together so here is a cute pic of us that weekend! :)
And I had a few weeks and weekends with these two special kiddos! Summer is the time when I get to see Eli and Phoebe the most and I LOVE that! I see them throughout the year but summer is when I get week-long visits with them. I can't get enough time with these two!
That was really all the major things I did this summer (hopefully I am not forgetting anything!) I did a lot of laying out by our pool (Lincoln may come out with a tan), sleeping in, staying up late, having lunches with Shane, and had MANY days where I did not even leave the house and stayed in my jammies all day and those were GREAT days! Oh I will miss the summer.....but with school starting means we are getting very close to Baby Lincoln's arrival!
Until next time,
Carrie

this makes me want to be a teacher!! i'm glad you are liking your santa fe!
ReplyDelete