Shane's cousin, Nicole, will be turning 30 in May so I helped with the prep of a 80s theme surprise party. It was fun to look back and see what the trends were (awful clothing and hair!) I was a child of the 80s so I had to do research and go buy my clothes but some of the guests were able to dig in their clothes and actually remember when they wore it! It was fun since almost everyone at the party participated and dressed up.
Shane's parents came in for the celebration so we had a fun, busy weekend with them.
Here is the
bday girl with her funky cake!

My in-laws ready for the party

The
Nimz crew at the party

Our little family.

It was fun times had by all! I hope Nicole enjoyed her party.
you guys did a great job with the party & we had a fun time! i posted a few pics on FB. i loved shane's outfit... errr, i mean workout clothes. haha!
ReplyDeleteOMG! So funny! Shane definitely takes the cake on this one!!!
ReplyDeleteShane is almost scary in his workout clothes. I'm glad you got pictures in case you ever need proof. Ya'll certainly were able to get your 80's on! It looked like quite a party, Nicole may be better able to ease into those dreaded 30's after that.
ReplyDeleteXmomX