I love to see the bluebonnets alongside the road and I remember taking pictures with my siblings after church on Sunday. I had great hopes of taking Lincoln for his first pictures in the bluebonnets.....well they weren't great! He was running on little sleep from the crazy weekend and he is having a bit of "spitting up" issue (again!) so I didn't get very good smiley pictures. My mom surprised me with a precious smocked outfit for Lincoln. I kept telling her I was never going to get one since Miss Phoebe gets so many but she was secretly already creating another masterpiece for Little Linc! I love his outfit!
Precious boy with a not so precious expression

great bluebonnet location!! at least Lincoln looked in the general direction of your camera. i couldn't get ella to even look at the camera this year. we also had to use her bump seat since she's not sitting on her own yet. can't wait to do it all again next year... hopefully with better luck for both of us!
ReplyDeletethose were some pretty good pictures regardless. Lincoln doesn't have an appreciation for bluebonnets, but just give him a little time. He'll be such a ham next year and the bluebonnets will surely return.
ReplyDeleteXXXmomXXX
Love the outfit! Your mom is so talented! He is such a cutie. He looks so much bigger in these pictures. They grow up way too fast!
ReplyDelete