Monday, May 24, 2010

Almost summer

Summer is about all I can think about at the moment. We have 8 more school days with one work day then I am free! I am pretty excited for our jammed packed schedule that awaits us in June.

This weekend, we unpacked more and spent some much needed time at home. Our garage is now the only really crazy part of our house. Everything that will eventually go in the attic or storage unit (we have yet to buy) is stacked a mile high in the garage so I just ignore that part of the house! We are loving our house and having fun being close to my parents.

Here is the front of our house
Lincoln is starting to hold his own bottle. We still cuddle and hold him when he eats so this was taken after he was finished. He is one funny dude! Lincoln also got a little closer to crawling this weekend. He will get up on all fours but can only scoot backwards for now. Soon he will be on the go!
Nothing else too exciting at the moment!

1 comment:

  1. your lives are pretty exciting right now! that Lincoln is growing and changing and getting new skills (showing off new tricks) daily. What fun!
    XXXnenaXXX

    ReplyDelete