
We have been enjoying some great weather here in TX and it makes us ready for summer. This week has been a crazy week. Monday Lincoln had another
EGD, it went great (the
dr thinks it was the last one!) and I stayed home with him all day
because we are never sure how he will do after the procedure. Tuesday he went to daycare, but that night we got a call from his sitter that her daughter was sick so she had to close for two days. Shane took off Wednesday and got to experience the stay at home dad gig (not sure he quit his job anytime soon!) And today was my day at home with him. It made me wish summer was already here so I can enjoy spending all day, everyday with him! It is a pretty fun guy! Working full time is very tough when you have a little one at home but it makes you appreciate the days you get to stay home and nothing (well except take cute pictures in the grass!)
We are
counting down the days until summer vacation (20 school days left! Yippee!)
HE IS SITTING UP BY HIMSELF!!!! HE WASN'T DOING THAT WITH THE BLUE BONNETT PICTURES!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a Precious picture!!
Love Gigi
Look at that big boy sitting up by himself! It was all that practice with his favorite aunt, I bet! I know I'm ready for summer because I am ready to see that precious lil' Lincoln. Gosh, I miss him. Only 30 days till I get to see him again. :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! Love that picture, I'm glad he sat still enough for you to take it! Can't wait for summer!
ReplyDeletePrecious! What a sweet boy - can't wait to see him again!
ReplyDeleteSarah