Lincoln has been quite busy too. He is getting closer and closer to crawling. He can roll over to whatever he wants pretty quickly so that is his way of transportation. I think he will be crawling in a month or so.
This last few weeks Lincoln has really gotten the hang of sitting up by himself. He can not get to the sitting position by himself but if we set him up then he will stay for a long time as long as his toys don't get too far from him.
You may not be able to see very well but he is getting lots more hair on top and it is BLONDE! After his bath we have to comb it down or it dries in crazy ways and he looks like a crazy,old man. That is about it, just trying to keep our heads above water until we can unpack and find all of our belongings. Hopefully that will be soon!

Hey there,
ReplyDeleteI would say "busy" is an understatement. But the new place is great!
Love you,
Dad
He is so cute! I can definetely see the blonde hair more now. I can't believe he's almost 8 months old! Time flies!
ReplyDeleteAhh, he is presh!! I can't wait to see the new house!! Love!!
ReplyDelete