Well Texas has been without rain for so long and last night ended that streak. It rained the moment we got outside so we waited in the rain until the football team came out then we left. I hope to make it to another game with Lincoln but with no rain.
Casey and I with our boys. They had matching shirts that read "Class of _____" on the back. Lincoln's year is 2028! Scary to think that day will come sooner than I wish :(
13 weeks
How far along: 13 weeks
Size of a baby: Baby is the size of a peach
Maternity clothes: Same as before. I am super ready for fall and I already have my eye on some cute fall maternity tops that I will snag when it finally cools off. All my maternity tops with Lincoln are warm weather so I am pumped to get some new tops.
Gender: Still no idea. We do have a date for our big sonogram, November 1st! We are pumped!
Sleeping: Still sleeping the same. I am a great sleeper so I am still able to get a full nights sleep but it's getting uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach which hard for me to change.
What I miss: Nothing much.
Symptoms: SUPER TIRED! This probably has more to do with dealing 112 4th graders all day and less to do with the pregnancy. Oh well, maybe 2nd trimester will bring some much needed energy back!
Best Moment of the week: Getting to see baby at my sonogram appointment. We met with our new specialist that we are seeing since Lincoln had some complications and he is FABULOUS! We did the 12 week down syndrome screening and he checked for any early indications of this baby having the same problems as Lincoln. This baby had no early signs of downs and best of all no signs of esophagus issues!!!! Woohoo! We will do another sonogram November 1st and again at 26-28 weeks to check again. It is so interesting to have sonogram and watch the baby move since it is too early to feel. The doctor said that this baby was ACTIVE! It was hard for him to get measurements because it kept moving every time he tried. That is a change from Lincoln since he never moved. Overall it was a great visit and I can't wait for November 1st to see this sweet baby again!
Off to another week!

No comments:
Post a Comment