Monday, September 5, 2011

11 weeks

11 weeks

How far along: 11 weeks

Size of baby: Baby Nimz is the size of a lime

Maternity clothes: Same as last week. A few pants but still my regular shirts

Gender: No idea but we find out next month in October (sounds close saying it that way). Almost everyone thinks it is a girl but I have no feeling either way

Sleeping: Sleeping is getting a little more uncomfortable since I am a stomach sleeper and that is not as comfortable any more. I am starting to sleep with many pillows which is a hassle

What I miss: Not much yet

Symptoms: Tired and nausea off and on. When I wait to long to eat then I get pretty sick. I have been having a sharp pain on my right side below my ribs. It is very comfortable and makes me sick to my stomach and nothing really seems to help. I asked my OB about it at my appt and she said she wanted me to have my gall bladder looked at with an ultrasound. I had no idea that could be the cause. So I will have an ultrasound soon. If it is my gall bladder then I will have a restricted diet and wait until the baby is born to do anything. If it is not my gall bladder then it is a pinched nerve under my rib and there is nothing I can do for it. I am hoping it is the gall bladder so we can do something about it.

Best Moment of the week: Going to the doctor and realizing I lost 3 lbs from my last appointment. I was pumped!


I promised a picture this week and this is the only one I took all week. Love this sweet boy and love the cooler temps we are having.

No comments:

Post a Comment