10 Weeks
How far along: 10 weeks
Size of the baby: Baby Nimz is the size of a prune (I am confused with this measurement because I thought a prune was smaller than an olive, which is what baby was last week.)
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing most of my regular clothes but I started wearing a couple pairs of maternity pants. Most of my regular pants still fit but they get uncomfortable by the end of the day and I have a priority of staying comfortable all day at school. I am still wearing all my regular shirts.
Gender: No idea but I am very anxious to know
Sleeping: No issues with my sleeping. I could sleep all day if I was allowed. Since starting back to school with kids this week I usually go to bed around 9:00 and I am asleep by 9:30. If I work out int the morning (which is about 3-4 times a week) I am up by 4:45 am if not then I sleep until about 6 am. I am always ready for a nap.
What I miss: Nothing really. Maybe not being so tired but I know that will stay with me until all my kids are grown and out of my house. Maybe then?
Symptoms: Just being tired. My nausea is almost completely gone. I get a little sick feeling if I wait to long to eat but other than that I feel fine.
Best Moment of the week: Knowing I can still function all day with having students again. I was worried that I would fall asleep halfway through the day but I can actually function all day, which impressed me. Nothing too exciting this week.
I don't have a picture from this week but I promise I will next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hang in there, Carrie! Time keeps passing whether you are stressing about it or not.
ReplyDeleteXXXmomXXX
Hey there,
ReplyDeleteGlad this is going so well. Can't wait to meet the little one..but not too soon.
Love you
Dad