We are praying for a healthy baby that has all his/ her body parts connected!
9 Weeks
How far along: 9 weeks
Size of the baby: Baby Nimz is the size of a green olive
Maternity clothes: No maternity clothes so far but I think my belly band is in my near future since my regular pants aren't comfortable all day to wear.
Gender: No idea. We should find out sometime in October.
Movement: No movement
Sleep: Sleeping just fine
What I miss: Not missing too much. I have limited my Dr. Pepper so that is sad but I still miss them regularly.
Cravings: This week I have been craving Chipotle, too bad we moved nowhere near one. I might be scouting one out this weekend.
Symptoms: I had about 2 weeks of nausea and constantly feeling motion sick. Thankfully I was still on summer break so I was able to stay home and relax. That has pretty much ended but I still get nauseas a little, especially at dinner after I have cooked it. I was NEVER sick with Lincoln so this is new to me.
I am still just as tired as I was with Lincoln. Starting back to school is going to be hard so hopefully I will get my energy back soon.
Best Moment this week: Sharing the news with my friends and my school. It is a huge relief to not have to keep it a secret anymore! Lincoln was our surprise baby so we shared the news right away at 11 weeks but this baby was a little more planned so we knew at 5 weeks. We wanted to wait and tell everyone (except parents and siblings) after our first sonogram so it was hard keeping it a secret.
We are very excited and I can't wait to share our progress (if I can remember!) We welcome all prayers for a healthy baby!

Hey there,
ReplyDeleteYou and Shane will not have a huge adjustment. Mr. Lincoln on the other hand is in for some big surprises!
We are thrilled. Will take any gender, but healthy.
Love you,
Dad
We are so excited!! I have found so many cute things for a precious little baby girl and for a tough little baby boy!!! I know right the baby is only the size of a green olive!! Kevin is going to have to put me on a budget!! LOL!!! We are Praying for a healthy baby and we Looking forward to hearing and reading the progress on your blog.Congrats on your new addition to your family, Lincoln will love being a big brother if he is like his daddy until he has to share his toys!!! Love and Kisses Pappy and GiGi
ReplyDeleteI'm so ecstatic for y'all! Best news ever!! Love!!
ReplyDelete