Last week included many firsts around this house...
Lola's first real bath

She didn't really fuss about it and was content most of the time until it was time for her to get out of the water. Then she had a problem.
A little sibling discussion

Lincoln has talked to Lola before this day but this time he just sat and jabbered on and on with her. She was interested in him as well.
A little story time

Lincoln got book after book to read to her. It was pretty sweet.
Mommy got all three of us dressed and out the door ALONE!

Lincoln had a doctor's
appt this day so I was able to get them dressed and out the door (on time!) by myself! I felt it was a big accomplishment! (Yes Lincoln is wearing a necklace. I don't chose to fight all the battles with him!)
Father/ Son Baseball Game

Shane took Lincoln to his first Rangers game. Lincoln was a little timid at first with the crowds but loved it. He has talked about baseball ever since. I see a couple more games in his future.
No comments:
Post a Comment