Saturday, April 28, 2012

Look alike?

Everyone asks if I think Lola looks like Lincoln as a baby. I don't think they look much alike. They have the same pudgy nose but that is about it. Lincoln looked JUST like Shane as a baby and I think Lola looks more like me as a baby. Some people think Lola looks like my niece Phoebe as a baby so I need to get one of her on here to compare. Here a few pictures for comparison.

What do you think?

Lincoln and Lola both at one month
Whether they look similar or not, they sure are cute! 

3 comments:

  1. THEY ARE BOTH SO CUTE, BEAUTIFUL,PRECIOUS,SWEET,LOVING,CUDDLY, ALL BOY, ALL GIRL, I SEE BOTH OF YOU IN LINCOLN AND LOLA, DEPENDING ON THE VEIW OF THE PICTURE! I THINK SHANE MORE SO IN LINCOLN ESPECIALLY HIS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS, AND CARRIE MORE SO IN LOLA. SHANE+CARRIE= BEAUTIFUL GRANDBABIES!!!LOTS OF LOVE Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have thought there were some similarities in L and L until I saw these side by side photos. Are you sure they are brother and sis? (JK)What a pair of cuties you have.
    xxxnenaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. In the second set of photos, their faces seemed to be shaped the same, but that's about it. We'll just have to wait and see. :)

    ReplyDelete