Shane and I decided that is was time for a trip to his parents. We weren't sure how the two kids would do on the long 7 hour car ride but they were FANTASTIC! One stop both ways, both slept great and Lola was the only one who cried and that was because the sun was in her eyes. It was a quick weekend but we jammed as many family members in as we could. Everyone enjoyed meeting and holding her. Lincoln had a little bit of a cough and runny nose when we left and it kept getting worse while we were there. I was a little nervous that we had made the wrong decision but with around the clock meds and more indoor play, he is back to himself.
Grandma Bostick and her 8th great-grandchildren (I think my numbers are right!)
Grandma and Grandpa Nimz with Lola~ she is the fourth great-grandchild on the Nimz side
Lincoln got a little braver with Cookie the goat
Lincoln and Gigi
Gigi and Pappy bought Lincoln a tee ball set and a kite. Lincoln liked to watch the kite but wasn't a huge fan of holding it.
Gigi and Lincoln wrestling inside where he spent most of his time.
Pappy and Gigi with their grandbabies.
(This is Lincoln's newest smile. When I used to say "Show me your biggest smile" I got a cute smile from him. This is what I get now. Maybe I can get back at him at his wedding some day with these "great" smiles.)

That was such a fun weekend!!!Sorry that Lincoln did not feel good! I had so much fun from wrestling to cuddling, and now I am counting the days down until the end of May to see those precious baby's again. Lots of Love Gigi
ReplyDelete