Today Shane and I celebrate 4 years of marriage. 4 years is not a long time in the grand scheme of life but we have packed a lot into those 4 years. In those years, we have lived in two houses (1 of those was a "fixer upper"), 1 move, 2 job changes, 2 children, 1 NICU stay, and 6 surgeries in our family. I am pretty sure the NICU stay and move were the most stressful.
Our wedding was amzing and I loved every part about it. I would gladly go back and do it all over again the exact same way.
Shane,
There is no one else I would want to tackle this life with. You put our family above everything else and you provide for us. You make me laugh even when I don't want to and you love me every day. Thanks for chosing me to be your wife. Here's to many more years.
Love you, Carrie



You two are a wonderful pair! You've certainly packed a lot into 4 short years. I can't wait to see the next 4! Love you both and the precious kids.
ReplyDeleteYes, the above comment was your totally unbiased mom :)
ReplyDelete