9 MONTHS?!! WHAT?!! What happened to my sweet little baby?!! She has been replaced by a busy, crazy little girl!
Personality:
- Lola is B.U.S.Y!!!! She is always on the move and wants to be in the middle of everything. She loves getting in the middle of things that Lincoln is doing. We have to watch her extra carefully or she gets into trouble.
- She is crawling so fast. She has started pulling up to the standing position. Lola has climbed the first 4 stairs once so we are looking into a gate at the bottom of the stairs. I am curious to see when she starts walking.
- Lola started talking this month. She babbles a lot. She says mamamama and babababa. Lincoln loves to hear her bababababa which she says a lot.
;
;
Eating:- Lola likes to eat but is not set on a strict schedule. She eats about 22-24 oz a day with 3 meals. She is too busy to take her bottle so I am ready to wean her off bottles.
- She loves most table foods. We are giving her most of what we eat and she enjoys most foods. We still give a jar of food or two to make sure she is getting enough food. I love when babies can start eating table food. It makes a mess but so much easier.
- This girl is too busy to sleep. She is definitely not like her brother in the sleep department. She sleeps ok because I know it can be worse but she is up at least once a night. I think she is mostly awake because she is too nosy to eat at school and needs to eat more at night. I am hoping once we start weaning off the bottle she will sleep more.
Lola is a sweet, cheerful, funny, and crazy girl. We love her! I can't wait to see what this next month holds!

No comments:
Post a Comment