Wow, this monthly update post is only 12 days late! Yikes! I didn't want a month to slip by undocumented so it's better late than never! Just pretend your Christmas tree is not up and it is still before Thanksgiving.
Lola at 8 months:
Sleeping:
This girl needs some lessons from her brother in this department. It is a rare night that she sleeps all the way through. Usually she is up only once to eat and occasionally she is up 2 times. I know this is normal (or a vacation) to some but for it is not. I am hoping this stops soon!
Eating: Lola can definitely put away the food. She takes about 24 oz a day and is taking oatmeal once a day and veggie or fruit later in the day. Some days she eats 2 V or F. She also started eating more table food of whatever we are eating. Mostly just the veggie or noodles from our plates but she tries to eat anything I put in front of her. I enjoy meal times more when all of my family can eat together so I am thrilled that she is eating with us.
Social:
This girl has the attitude of "Life is a party" and everyone is her friend. She is so smiley and chatty. She talks a lot and her teachers at school comment on how chatty she was when she came back from Thanksgiving break. She has the sweetest smile and her two bottom teeth poke up. She prefers Momma most of the time but will go to most people if she is not too overwhelmed.
Stats:
I have no idea of her measurements but we have another dr appt at 9 months. She has the chunkiest legs but seems pretty average when I compare her at school. She still has crystal blue eyes that she got from her daddy. People comment on her eyes all the time.
Loves:
Lola LOVES crawling after Lincoln and his toys. She is so fast and Lincoln is still learning that he needs to pick up his toys quickly.
She loves to chew on EVERYTHING! Shane calls her the puppy since she chews on shoes, the end of the coffee table, magazines and anything she can get her hands on. I am sure she is working on her top two teeth but I don't feel anything yet. She is not too drooly so I am happy with that.
Lola loves to be in the action all the time. She wants to be wherever Lincoln is and doesn't want to miss a thing. She is definitely not my laid back baby.
I can't believe we are almost to a year! YIKES!

Oh how I love this beautiful baby girl!
ReplyDeletexxxNenaxxx