This past month as shown the most change (I think) in Lincoln. So here are the new things about Stinkin' Lincoln!
- The biggest change is Lincoln is on the move! He started crawling on Father's Day and hasn't stopped since! He went from rocking on fours to crawling on all fours, no army crawl and no scooting, just real crawling! He is pretty quick too.
- He has two bottom teeth. They poked through and grew out a bit then stopped so they are not fully in but you can certainly see them (and feel them!) No top teeth yet.
- Lincoln's sleeping schedule is the same but his naps are very predictable. He naps great at home or other people's houses as long as he has a bed and a quiet room but will not nap in public, he is much too social! If he falls asleep in the car, I can not transfer him to his bed because he wakes up for good (and cranky!) Lincoln is very pleasant if he wakes up on his own but he is a grumpy bear if you wake him up.
- Lincoln is still eating the same but we have added another meal of baby food in addition to what he was already eating. He eats A LOT! We are weaning him off Simply Thick which has meant a few more spit up episodes but he is doing great. I am hoping we are totally off Simply Thick by August.
- I don't have any stats yet because we go to his checkup on Thursday but I know he weighs 17 lbs. We went to the cardiologist a couple of weeks ago and we were thankful to learn that the hole in his heart has closed on its own! We have been released from that dr!
- Lincoln's personality has not changed too much. He is still very social and very giggly. But he has started to show his temper a little. If he wants something or you take away something, he will arch his back and scream. It is a lovely sight to see!
- Lincoln is wearing a size 3 diaper and mostly 6-9 or 9 month clothes.
- Lincoln has experienced the pool many times. He was not a fan the first couple of times but now he LOVES it! We have spent many afternoons in his little pool and at my parents' pool to help us cool off this summer.
- Lincoln is no longer the baby cousin. Isaac Jolly has claimed that role, he is one cutie (I will post pics soon!)
Lincoln is very fun right now and I am wondering if he will be cruising the furniture by next month!
His monthly pictures are getting a little harder since he became mobile, so there are not many pictures!


Love, love, love the pictures! He has such a great smile! Glad you all are having a great summer!
ReplyDeleteHey there,
ReplyDeleteI have seen more change in him in the last 30 days than at any other time. I think the move has done him good.
Love you.
Dad
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how much he has grown! He's SO handsome and I see hair :) Hugs and cuddles to the little man from all of us. We have really been enjoying the pictures and updates of our friend Lincoln...Hope everyone is having a wonderful Summer! Jennifer & Kids
ReplyDelete