Our Dallas zoo membership has gotten a good amount of use this summer. I love the zoo and I am thankful to have a kiddo now so I have a great excuse to go!
My best friend from childhood, Casey and her son, Wyatt joined us for a fun (hot) day at the zoo.
The new butterfly exhibit is pretty cool. There are gorgeous flowers and butterflies flying around. The butterfly bench was a great place for a photo shoot.

Lincoln and Wyatt

We
decided to ride the monorail and Wyatt was pretty entertaining with Lincoln's hat. This boy is quite humorous.

The monorail is a great ride to see some of the animals up close but not right before lunch with two little hot and sweaty boys.....they were a M-E-S-S! Don't let this picture fool you, it was before it all started.

Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my! It is pretty hot!

Lincoln loved the big fish tank. Some of those fish were bigger than him!

Summer is not summer without trips to the zoo. I hope more visits are coming soon!
All these adorable pictures & wonderful updates on Lincoln! Enjoying catching up on him...He seems to be enjoying that adorable butterfly bench :) Glad you guys had a great time! Jennifer & Kids
ReplyDelete