Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Kansas style-wedding

Last week, we drove to Kansas for Shane's brother, Dustin's wedding. It was a quick trip yet still resulted in many pictures.

Lincoln was able to get a little country for a little bit.
Meeting Cookie the Goat
Pappy (Shane's dad) found this car for Lincoln....country and Nascar, anything come to mind?!
Celebrated Father's Day a few days early
I don't have too many wedding pictures since I was videotaping and wrangling a wiggly, almost 9 month old!
Mother of the Groom and Groom
A quick (not so good) family picture.....the wedding started at 8:15 (about an hour past Lincoln's bedtime) so he was not in bed until almost 10:00, he was a little difficult!

The Bride
It was a quick trip, packed with visiting family. We are happy to be home for awhile to get some much needed house organizing to do! If you want to see us, then you need to come to us!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't have an email address to respond to your comment on my blog, so I'll do it this way. Sorry your feet look like mine did! That doesn't necessarily mean you need surgery, though. Mine were hurting quite a bit & having some numbness, & it was getting difficult for some of my shoes to fit properly. If they're not bugging you, I say don't worry about it!

    I'm happy to chat anytime, though! It's great to get to keep up with you! My email is allichamblee@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had fun. Lincoln's pics are adorable as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of Lincoln in the rocker is THE CUTEST EVER! Love it! Can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of Lincoln in the overalls! Too cute! What a "country cutie!" Jennifer

    ReplyDelete