Size of the baby: Baby is the size of a cantaloupe. She was right at 12 oz at the last appointment.
Maternity clothes: Same as before.
Gender: GIRL! GIRL! GIRL!
Sleeping: I am starting to have my crazy dreams. Not weird like dogs talking but like vivid dreams of bad things happening to myself or the baby. They really creep me out and wake me up then I am scared. Shane tells me I am crazy but I am sure I am not the only one. I bet all the Lifetime movies don't help either.
What I miss: Nothing yet
Symptoms: I have more energy which is nice. I am more physically tired but I can actually make through the day and sometimes get something done at night after I put Lincoln to bed.
Cravings: The only thing I have really wanted this week was PB&J sandwich. This is how I was Lincoln. I never craved one thing for a long time. It changed every week.
Best Moment: Finding out we were having a girl and sharing the news! I had a cupcake gender reveal with my students at school which was a ton of work but lots of fun. They loved it!
Shane and I went to Canton this week in search of her first bow (which she came back with 2) and a chandelier for her room (which I was not successful in).
I was also pretty much released from my specialist doctor. I was seeing him because we wanted to look at this baby more closely to see if it had any early signs of same issues from Lincoln. So far, all her organs are functioning normally. We are very thankful for that. We know that sometimes these issues can be missed but it reassuring to know the doctor was looking and couldn't find anything. Hopefully all sonos in the future will look healthy and normal.
We have not agreed on a name yet but when we do then I will announce it. I still have no idea what her room will look like but it will be an explosion of PINK!
These are her latest pics. Proof that she is a girl!

Hey there,
ReplyDeleteI am so glad the results were all normal. We need more grandbabies who have no issues!
Love you,
Dad
I find it amazing that you are halfway done with this pregnancy. She's a cute little cupcake already.
ReplyDeletexxxnenaxxx