How far along: 22 Weeks
Size of the baby: Baby girl is the size of a spaghetti squash. It says baby is about 11 inches long. That seems pretty big for only being 22 weeks.
Maternity clothes: Same as before. All maternity pants but no maternity shirts. I am not sure will buy any since I have some for the spring when I am huge but we will see what needs to be bought this winter.
Gender: GIRL! It is so fun to actually know what we are going to be having. Lincoln can now identify the color pink which will be useful to him. He found a pink Xmas tree at Walmart and couldn't stop talking about it. I am thinking I will be looking for it on sale after Xmas for baby sister's room next year.
Sleeping: Sleeping is getting a little harder. I have always been a stomach sleeper and it is now getting tougher to sleep. Sleeping on my side starts to hurt my neck and my shoulder so I am moving more at night. I am still sleeping through the night but waking up more, especially since Lincoln is not sleeping through the night.
What I miss: Nothing really, expect being able to sleep on my stomach all night but I know that will only get worse before getting better.
Symptoms: Nothing different, just tired.
Cravings: I have really wanted pizza more this week. I wouldn't call it a craving but it always sounds when a meal option comes up.
Best Moment: BEING OFF THIS WEEK FOR THANKSGIVING! These past 2 weeks have been tiring and stressful at work so this week off is very needed. I can't wait to relax and not worry about school and students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment