Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Boy, oh Boy! We are having a .....

Lincoln is excited to share that he is having a baby.....




SISTER!!!




We are very excited to welcome a baby girl into our family. Lincoln loved the pink balloons and getting to share the pink cupcakes with his class.








Even more than that, we are happy that everything looks great with this baby. She is measuring right on track (about 12 oz) and seems to have all functioning parts that we can see. She has the stomach bubble babies are supposed to have if they have a functioning esophagus. Our specialist did not give us a date to come back since everything looked great.








Thanks for all your comments and prayers so far. When we agree on a name then I will post it too. So far, Shane hates my girl name! :( I am still working on him though.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Carrie! I am so happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete