We find out Tuesday if Baby Nimz is a BOY or GIRL. I never had a real "feeling" with Lincoln and I am the same way with this one. The majority of people think it is a girl so I tell everyone that it is probably a boy since everyone "knows" it's a girl. I will be having a cupcake gender reveal with my students on Wednesday so I will post the public announcement after that.
Our life would make more sense with a boy since he and Lincoln could someday share a room, we have all boy stuff, and we agree on a boy name. But a girl would be oh so fun. Who knows?! We are just praying for a healthy baby with all parts connected.
I figured I would post my results to the gender prediction tests on here and how this pregnancy has been the same or different than with Lincoln and let you cast your vote!
Chinese Prediction Calendar: Boy
Heartbeat: Boy (Under 140)
Craving sweets: Girl
Face breaking out: Girl
Carrying all over: Girl
Parents Magazine quiz: Boy (reasoning was underwear choice of father, craving meat over veggies)
That is about all the questions I will post about that since some are pretty personal and I can't see how in the world they have anything to do with baby gender.
When I was pregnant with Lincoln, I was never sick and I have had off and on morning sickness with this one. Nothing too extreme but more noticeable than with Lincoln. I was much more tired with Lincoln but I am still pretty exhausted with this one as well. I am gaining less weight (so far) with this one but I didn't really care with Lincoln.
Please leave a comment with the vote. It will be fun to see who thinks what! I will post as soon as I can on Wednesday after my kiddos at school know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How fun! I say it's a BOY!!
ReplyDelete--Angie
I'm thinking GIRL! Can't wait to find out!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking a little brother for Lincoln would be just the thing. I'm thinking blue.
ReplyDeleteXXmomXX
I'm thinking PINK! Can't wait to find out what you are having!
ReplyDeleteWell I can just say that with Christy, I carried low, was sick as a dog, gained a million pounds and craved french fries. With Melissa, I carried high (so stretch marks both high and low, just to be fair!), was never sick but slept through the pregnancy, gained only 15 lbs and craved salad. And both girls! Closest thing to an educated was the heartbeat - girls both over 150, and Ben's under 140. I'm praying for a sweet healthy baby!!!
ReplyDeleteHey there,
ReplyDeletePink! Pink! Pink!
Love you.
Dad
Hello, with all the symptoms you are having with this baby versus the ones you had with Lincoln and the difference, my vote is a precious little baby girl! PINK, PINK, PINK!
ReplyDeleteLove, Gigi
A bouncing baby boy!!! Grandma Nimz
ReplyDeleteI think girl.... Here is to hoping for pink inside those cupcakes!!!!
ReplyDelete