Size of the baby: Baby is the size of an onion.
Maternity clothes: Same as last week. I am so thankful that cardigans and open sweaters over tees are in this season because that is all I might live in this fall and winter!
Gender: We will know the gender Nov 1st! A couple more weeks. I am not really ready for all the nursery planning but I am so ready to pick out a girl name if it is a girl! We have agreed on the boy name but we can't on the girl name.
Sleeping: Sleeping was an issue this weekend. I was out of town and not sleeping in my bed with my arrangement of pillows that keeps me off my stomach so I woke up with a sore back. But it didn't keep me from sleeping.
What I miss: Working out to see results. Right now we are walking almost every night just to keep my weight gain down. I remember having the urge to work out when I was pregnant with Lincoln but as soon as he was born and I was given the ok to work out, the desire went out the window!
Symptoms: I think I have gotten more of my energy back, which is a great feeling.
Cravings: There hasn't been anything that I craved this week.
Best Moment: Being with my nephew and niece this week and talking about the baby. It will be crazy to add another one to this cousin crew!
This is the only picture of me from this week. It was at ACU Homecoming (a post to come later on that) and this is the best I could get with busy Lincoln.

No comments:
Post a Comment