How far along: 16 weeks
(15 weeks was too crazy with Lincoln's bday so the weekly update was skipped!)
Size of the baby: Baby Nimz 2 is the size of an avocado. Last week it was the size of an apple so I am thinking this week it is like a large hass avocado. I read that the measurements have more to do with the length than width.
Maternity clothes: Same as last week but I did buy a new pair of jeans from Old Navy because I only one pair when pregnant with Lincoln and they were pretty stretched out. I am happy to have a new pair of jeans that fit.
Gender: We find out November 1st! Less than a month away!
Sleeping: Same as always but I am finding it more uncomfortable when I sleep on my stomach but I hate using all the pillows to position myself on my side.
What I miss: Nothing yet.
Symptoms: I am not sure if I got a stomach bug this week or if morning sickness came and reared its ugly head again. I was SICK , SICK on Thursday and Friday of this week. I slept all afternoon both days after school and my husband and parents came to the rescue in helping with Lincoln. I got some nausea pills which I think just makes me sleep away with the icky feeling but they helped. I still get a little sick feeling but it is manageable. I am praying it all goes away fast!
Cravings: Absolutely nothing this week! After not eating at all Thursday and most of Friday, all I wanted to eat on Saturday night for dinner was frozen waffles so I guess that was my only craving.
Best Moment: I probably did not have a best moment since I was not feeling well this wee

Somehow I can't imagine little baby Nimz very stretched out. It's probably just a sturdy shortish Haas avocado. (hehe)
ReplyDeleteGlad everyone's feeling better.
XXmomXX